The latest from CityScopes London Ltd.
In Navigating the Financial Universe, financial astrologer Christeen Skinner, who forecasted the global financial crisis in her original work published in 2004, builds on her reputation for successful financial forecasting. She identifies periods of challenge and suggests ways in which these might be negotiated. Using her experience working with clients, entrepreneurs, traders, and investors, she acknowledges the needs and behavioural patterns of different generations–building financial confidence in the reader.
Chapter topics include the following:
- Preparing and understanding your financial engine
- Plotting your financial course with planet cycles
- Identifying periods when it is wise to do nothing versus optimum times to trade
- Assessing the provisions needed in moving forward
- Guidance on avoiding financial rocks and potential shipwreck
- Developing your investment portfolio